Central Ohio CCG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Ohio CCG

This is the place for the players of Central Ohio and more to talk about the TCG and Video Games events we hold.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a Dream, Should it be banned?

Go down 
4 posters

Should Just a Dream Be Banned
Yes
Just a Dream, Should it be banned? Vote_lcap50%Just a Dream, Should it be banned? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No
Just a Dream, Should it be banned? Vote_lcap50%Just a Dream, Should it be banned? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Hiro
Admin
Hiro

Just a Dream, Should it be banned? Empty
PostSubject: Just a Dream, Should it be banned?   Just a Dream, Should it be banned? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:39 am

OK I have had a few request so tell me why or why not this card should be banned.
Back to top Go down
https://centralohioccg.forumotion.com
redtar94

redtar94

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream, Should it be banned?   Just a Dream, Should it be banned? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:45 am

I don't have enough HP (because mine is the lowest) or attack cards to take down 5 people in a multi-way. I killed Tyler twice, Dustin once and Ryan once, all with only 5 HP left. This shows that this card is not needed to survive a multi-way as I was able to do it with the lowest HP out of any other character. This card will also create even longer games than what we witnessed on Sunday. If it is not banned, well I might as run the card myself seeing as this is the only way to compete with it.
Back to top Go down
gaara_tar

gaara_tar

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream, Should it be banned?   Just a Dream, Should it be banned? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:51 pm

it honestly should be banned or changed. nate had an idea where the card said the persons hp goes back to what it was before the finishing attack. therefore, if someone pulls off a 45 damage attack, they go back to 45 hp. then again more strategy becomes involved where you then can work at lowering ur opponents health to the point of like 5 hp and finishing them off. then if they use just a dream its still easier to kill them again. i think 20 is too much, and the constant threat of just a dream will actually deterr those heavy hitting game finishing moves from overruse. and if they do pull it off and i have just a dream, then it looks like they just waited a shit load of energy
Back to top Go down
Hiro
Admin
Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream, Should it be banned?   Just a Dream, Should it be banned? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:06 am

Interesting the vote is 50/50. I am taking everything into consideration.
Back to top Go down
fuzzy1239

fuzzy1239

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream, Should it be banned?   Just a Dream, Should it be banned? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:54 am

im fine with zachs idea i think it adds a lot more strategy to the game
Back to top Go down
redtar94

redtar94

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream, Should it be banned?   Just a Dream, Should it be banned? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:54 am

fuzzy1239 wrote:
My idea, Zach quoted me sir. lol!
Back to top Go down
Hiro
Admin
Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream, Should it be banned?   Just a Dream, Should it be banned? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:05 am

ok well here is my decision on the card........ but first, i think its time for a Sonic Sez!

Back to top Go down
fuzzy1239

fuzzy1239

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream, Should it be banned?   Just a Dream, Should it be banned? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:22 am

redtar94 wrote:
fuzzy1239 wrote:
My idea, Zach quoted me sir. lol!

no ur idea is GAY i like zachs cuz his is just better
Back to top Go down
redtar94

redtar94

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream, Should it be banned?   Just a Dream, Should it be banned? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:16 am

Hiro wrote:
ok well here is my decision on the card........ but first, i think its time for a Sonic Sez!

I watched a few of those and I'll I can say is... smoking is for dumb-bots; don't be a fool, smoking isn't cool
Back to top Go down
fuzzy1239

fuzzy1239

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream, Should it be banned?   Just a Dream, Should it be banned? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:09 am

redtar94 wrote:
Hiro wrote:

I watched a few of those and I'll I can say is... smoking is for dumb-bots; don't be a fool, smoking isn't cool

*cough* zach *cough*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream, Should it be banned?   Just a Dream, Should it be banned? Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a Dream, Should it be banned?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Ohio CCG :: Other :: Hidden Forum-
Jump to: