Central Ohio CCG

This is the place for the players of Central Ohio and more to talk about the TCG and Video Games events we hold.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chapter 123: Take Over

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiro
Admin

PostSubject: Chapter 123: Take Over   Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:14 am

The members of the Board of Weyland-Lerenzo muttered in exhaustion as they sat down in the conference room. They were all called in the middle of the night to come to the board meeting in the morning. They were all confused sense no one knew who indicated this meeting. Many of the members thought it was Weyland. The doors opened to an annoyed Weyland.
“Who demanded I take the Red Eye to get here?” Weyland asked in anger.
“We assumed you wanted this meeting.” A Board member said. Weyland opened his eyes wide as he looked across the table, and Lerenzo’s seat was empty. Suddenly the door opened again and Lerenzo walked in confident.
“Lerenzo, we heard about what happen, I’m glad to hear you were safe.” Another board member mentioned.
“You made it back from your trip quickly.” Weyland said.
“Didn’t you hear? I was sick and stayed home, but my home and collection was attacked by that Bloodline Murderer.” Lerenzo said. Weyland took a quick breath and kept his composure.
“I’m so happy you are safe.” Weyland said.
“I’m sure you are.” Lerenzo said and looked at the rest of the board. “I called this meeting because I think a few of the company’s recent directions need to be reexamined.” The board members mumbled and Weyland looked towards Lerenzo with a confused look. Lerenzo just smiled back.
“What do you mean reexaminations? We do that annually, and that is months off.” A board member said. Lerenzo then pulled out of his pocket the piece of The Shredder’s armor onto the table. Weyland’s eyes grew wide as everyone looked at it.
“Is that what I think it is? The prototype Meta-Metal?” A board member asked.
“Yes it is. This was part of the Bloodline Murderer’s suit, the person that attacked my home and stole an artifact, the Blade of Tengu.” Lerenzo explained.
“I’m sorry your personal collection was,” Weyland began to talk, but Lerenzo put his hand up to interrupt him.
“After I found this I spent the rest of the night looking into our archives of what has been going on within our company. When was the last time any of you have?” Lerenzo asked. No one spoke. “I didn’t think so. If you look here,” Lerenzo tossed a few pieces of paper in front of everyone. Weyland stared down Lerenzo. “You will see that a mold was commissioned for a new armor plate. But we wouldn’t do that. So if you look closely it was hidden within a stake of other things to be commissioned, the military contact.” The room started to erupt in conversation as a few people looked back at Weyland, the one in charge of the military contract. “If you also notice below that is an invoice of what we made for the military, and you won’t find the mold or new plate armor listed anywhere. But the military paid us more then they should of.” Everyone looked at Weyland in silence. Weyland only looked at Lerenzo with distress. “I don’t know all the details, but I think it is obvious what happened.” Lerenzo ended his sentence slowly as he stared back at Weyland.
“Weyland,” A board member said as he looked over a few pages of the papers Lerenzo provided. “Is this all true?”
Weyland slowly stood up, very calm, composed even. He smiled at Lerenzo and chuckled.
“Lerenzo, you much be desperate.” Weyland accused. “To forge all of this just to get rid of me.” Weyland began to talk to the board. “He is desperate to get rid of me, you greedy bastard.” Suddenly the door opened behind Weyland everyone looked to see Weyland’s body guard, Brandon step in. Brandon opened his hand and formed an energy ball. The board room panicked. “Now who are you going to believe?” Weyland smiled wickedly. Brandon remained emotionless as he stared at Lerenzo.
“Weyland, your right, money is a very powerful weapon.” Lerenzo smiled as in the window behind them, they saw the cloaked figure floating behind him. “I bet my money is better then yours.” The mysterious figure blasted the glass out of the window and the board members jumped in surprise as the cloaked figures flew forwards and grabbed Brandon by the throat and lifted him up. Weyland began to grind his teeth as Brandon kicked his feet in the air as he felt air slipping away.
“I am surprised you figured it all out.” Weyland said. The board members gasped. “I didn’t give you enough credit.”
“You should blame your client; he said a few things that made it all suspicious, and then finding the metal proved it all.” Lerenzo responded. “Tell me who is The Shredder, and I will make sure you have the best defense when you’re on trail, and get you a good deal.” Weyland laughed.
“You think I would go to trail? You’re a bigger fool then I thought. You don’t know of half the stuff about this company and without me this company will fall into shambles.”
“You will pay for your crimes!” Lerenzo said in anger. Suddenly Brandon formed a energy ball and blasted the cloaked figure, making him be thrown back. The cloaked figure jumped back and grabbed Brandon again, and slammed him into the long wooden desk in the board room, breaking it in half.
“Don’t move.” The almost familiar voice from the cloaked figure said to Brandon.
Within the chaos, Lerenzo noticed Weyland had run off. Lerenzo ran to the phone.
“Security, lock down! Do not like Charles Weyland out of this building!” Lerenzo demanded. The board members stumbled up and looked around at the destroyed office. “I will take care of the mess. Your all dismissed.” The board members looked at each other weary, and then down at Brandon, still begin held down. “I said I will handle this!” Lerenzo snapped. The board members slowly walked out. As the last one left, Lerenzo closed the door and looked down at Brandon. “Let him up.” The cloaked figure let go of Brandon and stepped back. Brandon slowly got up.
“What are you going to do with me?” Brandon asked weary. He could feel the power of the cloaked figure and knew he couldn’t fight his way out, and he felt his speed would be greater, so escape wasn’t likely.
“Where is Weyland storing the rest of the weapons and armor he made?” Lerenzo asked.
“Why should betray Mr. Weyland?” Brandon asked.
“Because I know everything. I know the connections between Weyland and Mayor Coleman.” Brandon’s eyes grew wide. “I also have relationship with The Guardians, thanks to last night. I am sure they would love to hear what I know Brandon.” Lerenzo smiled. “I will also let you go free for this information.” Brandon sighed in defeat.
“Warehouse 13.” Brandon said. Lerenzo shook his head.
“Good. Now leave.” Lerenzo said as Brandon looked towards the window and looked back. Lerenzo and the cloaked figure waited. Brandon ran and flew out of the window. The Cloaked figure turned to Lerenzo.
“Should I head to Warehouse 13?” He asked.
“No. I will handle that personally.” Lerenzo put his hand inside his jacket and pulled out a check. “Here is your pay, thank you.” He handed him the check.
“Wasn’t much work for a bounty hunter when you hand me the bounty.” The cloaked figure said. He nodded to Lerenzo as he jumped out of the window and flew away. Lerenzo stared out of the window as the cloaked figure flew into the distance.
“These Bloodlines are much more useful then first assumed.” Lerenzo said as he walked out of the room, heading the Warehouse 13.

Weyland ran in the dark hallway. He had taken a path not known too many in the building, a back door almost. Weyland knew Lerenzo would cut off the main entrance, so he had to take another method. He flipped open his phone.
“Hello. We have a problem, I was found out.” Weyland heard the annoyed yelling on the other end. “I know! Meet me at the warehouse now if you want the new suit. Bring the money as well, I will need it now!” Weyland closed his phone and ran faster towards an elevator. He entered it and pressed the button and the elevator doors closed.

“A Backpack?” Zach asked. It was the following morning after fighting the Shredder in New York City, and they ended up crashing at the base from exhaustion. Ryan was now pulling out his old backpack that had before for hauling the clay around.
“Yeah do you have a better idea now that Jeff is gone?” Ryan snapped.
“Can’t you make another Clay animal to follow you around?” Tyler asked from the couch.
“I could, but it takes constant concentration. For some reason Jeff took none, and he had a personality! I don’t eat my animal partners.” Ryan said.
“You haven’t tasted chocolate till you tasted monkey chocolate.” Tyler countered. Ryan and Zach sighed. Nate walked back in the room.
“Backpack?” Nate asked. Ryan rolled his eyes.
“YES! I need clay.” Ryan said as he threw the clay onto the ground and it landed with a thud.
“Have fun hauling that around.” Zach said while laughing.
“You won’t laugh when I blow your sheaths into dust.” Ryan muttered as Vin came in and headed for the TV.
“I just got word from Bishop.” Vin said as he turned on CNN. They were mid sentence while showing a building with the Weyland-Lerenzo Corporation logo on it.
“We found out today that Charles Weyland, one of the owners of Weyland-Lerenzo, has been illegally trading secret from the company to unknown sources. Weyland is currently missing, and is expected to be dangerous if found. Please contact your local police offices if you see him, or have any information.”
“Do you think this has to do with the Shredder?” Nate asked.
“What?” Ryan questioned.
“Lerenzo said the metal from The Shredder’s armor was made by his company last night when he looked over a piece of his armor that was cut off.” Vin said.
“So is Weyland the Shredder?” Zach asked. They team looked at each other and thought about the possibility.
“Weyland is an older man, I don’t think it would be him, but you never know.” Tyler said.
“Well he’s on the run now, we can’t do much.” Zach said. He then remembered something. “Has anyone heard from Danielle lately?”
“No.” Everyone answered.
“That’s weird, same with Kyle. I tried to call him a bit ago, no answer.” Nate said.
“Something is going on. I have a bad feeling about today.” Vin said.

Weyland rushed into Warehouse 13, sweat pouring from his head as he had run non-stop. He reached a platform and went to a panel and pressed a series of numbers. From behind the back wall, it turned another Shredder suite was revealed. He then heard the doors to the warehouse open and he looked back panicked, but sighed in relief when he saw The Shredder, holding a brief case.
“It’s about time you made it.” Weyland said.
“It’s hard to get away in short notice. I didn’t expect you to blow your cover so suddenly.” The Shredder said in annoyance.
“It was your armor that pointed Lerenzo to me.” Weyland argued. “But it doesn’t matter. Your new suit is here.” The shredder looked at the new suit, looking close to what he was wearing.
“It doesn’t look different.” The Shredder said annoyed.
“I wasn’t able to upgrade everything, but I assure you, it will do the job.” Weyland said. The Shredder walked over to Weyland and grabbed his neck.
“You expect me to pay for the same thing again?” The Shredder said in anger. “You risk my plans with not coving your own ass, and you hand me this?” Weyland struggled to get The Shredder’s hand off his neck. The Shredder pushed him away. “It will have to do, after last night’s damage.” The Shredder looked at his broken shoulder and the non-existent hand armor that was disintegrated from the Blade of Tengu.
“I am going into hiding, so don’t worry.” Weyland said. “Where is my money?” The Shredder threw the brief case to Weyland.
“It’s all of it.” The Shredder said as he went to pick up the armor. “Now leave, I have to take care of something.” Weyland looked at The Shredder with anger. He didn’t say a word, but ran out of the room. The Shredder then lifted a panel from his arm band and pressed a few buttons and he heard ringing.
“What?” A familiar voice said.
“I need to set a trap today. I want to end this now!” The Shredder said.

On the other side of the phone, Jim smiled. “I know just the person you can use.” Jim laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://centralohioccg.forumotion.com
Iohane-The-Convex

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 123: Take Over   Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:57 pm

omg jim is back to rape zach and nate confused that is soooooo grossss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redtar94

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 123: Take Over   Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:08 am

Who the hell is the Shredder? Dustin, I'm not quite sure you even know? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaara_tar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 123: Take Over   Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:25 am

if the cloaked figure is dustin, i quit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redtar94

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 123: Take Over   Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:29 am

gaara_tar wrote:
if the cloaked figure is dustin, i quit
No, the cloaked figure is Boba Fett, but he can use energy beam because it's the most simple technique for all bloodlines to learn. What a Face And this is him cause you can't see his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiro
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 123: Take Over   Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:14 pm

Yes I know who the cloaked figure is, and I have known sense I thought him up (unlike Darkrai) and if is not me.

Also I Do know who the Shredder is. I have it all planned out.......sort of.
Back to top Go down
redtar94

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 123: Take Over   Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:35 am

So it isn't Boba Fett?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiro
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 123: Take Over   Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:53 am

redtar94 wrote:
So it isn't Boba Fett?

no its not
Back to top Go down
redtar94

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 123: Take Over   Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:21 am

Ok, ok. So then is it Jango Fett? What a Face please..... either that or a pirate pirat pleassssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 123: Take Over   

Back to top Go down

Chapter 123: Take Over
Page 1 of 1