Central Ohio CCG

This is the place for the players of Central Ohio and more to talk about the TCG and Video Games events we hold.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chapter 125: Secret Identity Revealed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiro
Admin

PostSubject: Chapter 125: Secret Identity Revealed    Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:25 am

Everyone was staring in shock at the reveal of the cloaked figure. He yelled in anger as he pushed his arms to his side and screamed as his golden aura blasted into the Shredder, forcing him to flew backwards. He then turned his head towards the Guardians.
“Sean?” Zach asked confused. Sean looked back at them, in his Super Saiyan form. He looked at each of the Guardians slowly.
“What the hell? You’re the Cloaked Figure?” Tyler asked. Sean sighed as he flew back towards the others.
“Yes.” Sean admitted. “It was Dustin’s final wish, he asked me before you left for Isla Nublar, that if anything happened to him, that I would look after you guys.”
“Why didn’t you just join us? We even asked!” Vin asked.
“Because I didn’t want to be your babysitter.” Sean said.
“Hate to break it to you, but you sort of became one.” Nate said with a smirk. Suddenly there attention was diverted to The Shredder yelling.
“I am SICK OF THIS!” The Shredder said as pointed the Sword of Tengu into the air, a huge lighting blot flashing into the sky, hitting the clouds.
“That blade is a bane to the Bloodlines.” Sean said. “Raw power is what we need to defeat him.”
“Are you taking charge of the Guardians?” Tyler asked.
“None of you were doing any good.” Sean countered. The Guardians were silenced. It was then Zach looked around and saw Ryan’s body on the ground, blood around his body.
“Ryan?” Zach said staggered as he looked over his friend’s body.
“Oh crap,” Nate whispered. During this The Shredder began run towards them, moving at speeds that were unthinkable with the clunky armor he was wearing.
“Prepare yourselves!” Sean yelled as Zach’s neck snapped instantly towards The Shredder.
“I,” Zach began to talk as he body began to tremble. “No,” Zach struggled to speak almost as his body had tremors.
“Zach?” Nate asked. Suddenly patterns glow a sand color covered his body. They grew brighter and brighter in color. Sand began to swirl around Zach from his Sheaths. Sean looked behind him to see Zach and his eyes grew wide.
“What the hell?” Sean said in amazement. “When did you learn a Mystic Art?”
“We have all achieved a Mystic Art.” Vin said.
“Except me.” Tyler said scornfully.
“This could work.” Sean said as he turned back towards The Shredder, still running towards them. “Zach takes the front attack, while the rest of us flank him on the side.” Sean commanded. Nothing happened and Sean looked behind him to see Zach still trembling, sand still flowing around him. “Does he know how to control it?” Sean asked.
“Probably not.” Nate said.
“Then Tyler, you’re with me, use all the physical power you have. No energy attacks. Nate, strike from the side when he’s distracted. Vin. Tell Zach to unleash everything once he gains concusses again.” Sean said as he lifted a few feet from the air and flew towards The Shredder. Tyler lifted from the ground and followed. Nate clutched his sword tight as he ran to the side. Vin sighed as he realized how useless he really was in this battle.

“AHHHHH!” Sean screamed as he quickly approached the Shredder. The Shredder swiped the Sword of Tengu across and a blast of lighting shot from it. Sean quickly dodged it, and Tyler flew higher into the air, avoiding it as well. “Hurricane Kick!” Sean yelled as he spun around, extending his leg out, and slammed it into the side of the Shredder. The Shredder was moved to the side, his body pushing into the concrete. The Shredder then grabbed Sean’s leg with his arm. Sean attempted to pull his leg free, but was unable to. Tyler clutched his fist as he approached The Shredder.
The Shredder lifted Sean up and swung him like a weapon towards Tyler. Tyler swiftly dodged Sean’s body as it hit the ground, and Sean screamed in pain as his shoulder hit the concert with a force full impact. The Shredder sliced into the air with the Sword of Tengu towards Tyler. He spun in the air and dodged it again. The Shredder then threw Sean towards Tyler. Tyler grabbed Sean, and as he did, he saw The Shredder jumping towards them.
“Ahh!” Nate yelled, sword ready to strike again. The Shredder turned his head quickly and launched his other claws towards Nate. Nate was caught by surprise as his neck was stuck in-between the claws and he was launched back, and the claws inserted into the side of a building. Nate pulled up on the claws, attempting to keep his neck up from being chocked, his legs dangling below him.

The Shredder looked back at Tyler and Sean, who was clenching his arm in pain. The Shredder gripped his sword, knowing Tyler was unable to get away properly.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!” Zach yelled from behind them. The Shredder peer back and saw a pillar of sand smash into him, throwing into the opposite building. Tyler looked on in shock at Zach, his Mystic Art now fully active.
“Zach!” Sean yelled in pain. “Don’t stop attacking!” Zach swirled the sand around his arms, and form the Sand Sickles. His face was emotionless except for a quick smirk. He began to run at a new speed towards The Shredder. The Shredder looked on as he picked himself up. He watched as Zach jumped in front of him, clearing the field in a matter of moments. Zach slashed down with the Sand Sickle. The Shredder defended with the Blade of Tengu.
“You forgot the Sword of Tengu disables your powers?” The Shredder said as an electrical burst hit the sickles but nothing happened.
“Someone didn’t do their homework did they?” Zach said in a deeper voice. The lighting did nothing to The Shredder’s shock. His red eyes grew wide in confusion and fear. Zach pulled his other arm up, and prepared to strike. “Now I end this!” Zach said ruthlessly as he slashed down. The Shredder pushed back on the sword, pushing Zach back, allowing him to dodge the second Sand Sickle as it sliced easily through the concrete wall next to them. Zach landed on the ground and looked over at The Shredder, his eyes black as coal, with a small yellow iris.
“Why didn’t the Sword of Tengu work on you?” The Shredder yelled.
“You foolish man. This is why we can never be equal, because you are only a man.” Zach said as he lunged forward, the Sand Sickle’s crossed. The Shredder turned his sword and blocked the attack; the Sand Sickles crossed on the edge of the sword, The Shredder being pushed a bit. “Go on; try to use your little Sword of Tengu. It’s doesn’t matter!” Zach pushed more as the light patterns on his body glowed brighter then before.
“I don’t need the sword to defeat you.” The Shredder growled as he let go of the sword with one of his hands, and noticed the sheer power that Zach was pushing towards him. The Shredder pushed back a little bit and to Zach’s surprise dodged to the left. Zach took a step forward from the momentum he was pushing onto the Shredder. The Shredder the gripped his knuckles and punched Zach square in the face. Zach was sent flying, a strand of sand following in his wake. He rolled on the ground as The Shredder chuckled.

Tyler landed and let Sean go. Sean was gripping his shoulder. Tyler then flew over to Nate and pulled the claws out, releasing him. Nate gasped for air as he landed on the ground next to his sword.
“This guy’s insane.” Nate said.
“We are wearing him down a bit.” Tyler said as they saw Zach begin to get up, his Mystic Art still active.
“We have to give Zach backup.” Sean said. “Not even his Mystic Art alone will stop the Shredder. But if we hit him with some energy blast to distract him, even if they won’t hurt him, could give Zach the seconds he needs to strike.”
“I can’t do energy beams.” Nate said.
“Do something then. Tyler get ready, when The Shredder and Zach begin to fight, blast him with everything you have.” Tyler shook his head and he smirked.
“I have an idea.” Tyler’s smirked worried Sean.

Zach struggled getting up as he growled at the approaching Shredder. The Shredder moved his neck from side to side, cracking it.
“You’re a lot stronger now with your little tribal pattern,” The Shredder laughed. “I believe it is called the Mystic Art?” Zach’s black eyes grew wide at Shredder’s knowledge. “Yes I have done my homework, and know exactly what it is. But the Sword of Tengu has never fought a Bloodline with it active.” Zach took a fighting stance, readying himself for The Shredder’s attack. “What exactly are you fighting for? I am the one who is fighting for justice and peace. You are the ones who want war and death. I am doing humanity a favor.”
“You’re delusional.” Zach countered. “All you want is genocide. Nothing can justify that!”
“I’m not delusional one; I am the one who is right. The human race evolved in two directions, and I am making sure the side that wasn’t given an advantage has one!” The Shredder yelled.
“Your no better then Hitler, or any other tyrant the world has seen! And I will be the one to purge you from it!” Zach roared as he dashed towards The Shredder. The Shredder poised his sword ready. Zach slashed down with his Sand Sickle, pushing the sword out of his way, as he brought up his other arm and smashed into The Shredder’s chin as he stepped back. The Shredder slammed his fist into Zach’s side. Zach cringed at the pain he felt as his control was lost over The Shredder’s sword and The Shredder pulled his sword into the air.
“Big Bang………ATTACK!” Sean yelled from behind. A huge energy ball blasted from his cupped hands and launched into The Shredder’s back. The Shredder turned his head and say Tyler with his palm open.
“Alright Sean, ready?” Tyler yelled. Sean groaned.
“Combination Attack!” Tyler and Sean yelled in unison, Sean with much less enthusiasm then Tyler. Sean shot a Big Bang Attack out and Tyler pointed his palm out. “Vanishing Bang Attack!” The yelled again as the vanishing beam collided with the Big Bang Attack. The golden energy ball began to glow purple as the energies from both attacks merged into one. The large purple ball of energy flew towards The Shredder. The Shredder prepared to slice the energy ball as it approached. Suddenly the energy ball disappeared. The Shredder looked around rapidly for the energy blast, but it appeared right in front of him. The blast stunned The Shredder as he felt the energy blasting into his armor.
“That did it?!” Sean said in amazement. Zach smirked as pulled his arm back and slashed into his armor, causing a gash. The Shredder growled as he began to move again. “Nate! GO!”
Nate was already sprinting towards the battle. He opened his hand and began to concentrate. Suddenly the Mystic Art patterns began to glow the red like before. Fire began to pour out of Nate’s hand in the form of a Chidori. Sean’s eyes grew wide at the sight of another Mystic Art.
“Nate’s Mystic Art. My God,” Sean began to whisper. “If Dustin was alive, and achieved his Mystic Art, I can’t even think of the power he would hold.” He looked back up to see Nate jumping into the air.
“Zach! Get him to face me!” Nate yelled as his arm was over his head, the flames form the Chidori blazing around him. Zach smiled as he punched the Shredder and turned him around. The Shredder moved slowly to block the attack, but was not fast enough. “Flame Chidori!” Nate yelled as he threw his arm down and smashed into the cut Zach made into The Shredder’s armor. The flames wrapped around the Shredder, engulfing him. The Shredder shrieked a loud metallic painful yelled. Nate landed on the ground and watched as the flames started to disappeared. From behind the flames they saw the angered look of The Shredder, his armor battered and worn.
“RHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!” The Shredder roared into the sky as he pointed the Sword of Tengu towards the heavens. Suddenly a giant lighting blot flashed out of the sky and blasted into the Sword of Tengu. The Shredder began to laugh as a huge energy field blasted out from around him, hitting Zach and Nate. Nate was flung back towards Sean and Tyler, while Zach was blasted into the building near him. As they hit, both of there Mystic Arts deactivated. The concrete around the Shredder shattered around him; pierces of it floating around him form the power he had just absorbed. The dust began to clear as they saw The Shredder was a new energy to him. His armor might still be damaged, but everything they had thrown at him was no longer affecting him. He was fully healed to everyone’s horror. The Shredder looked over to the shaken Zach, who was attempting to get up. He took a step forwards towards him.
“We have to help him!” Tyler yelled as he and Sean began to run towards him. The Shredder looked over his shoulder and clenched his fist and smashed it into the ground. This caused the earth under them both to spike up with an electrical storm, blasting them both back. The Shredder turned around back towards Zach. Zach cringed at the pain he was feeling, and knew he would be feeling. The Shredder stood over him, the sword pointing down as to stab Zach.
“You have damaged my armor, and I have no accessible way to get a new one. I will just have to grind your bones to fill in the marks you have made.” The Shredder said with pure anger in his voice. The Shredder pulled up his sword, and prepared for the final strike.

Sean was forcing himself up, but he was tired and beaten. He saw The Shredder now looming over Zach, and he couldn’t do anything. Tyler was in the same shape as him. Nate was already on his feet, but Sean could see the pain he was in, and he wouldn’t get to Zach in time. Sean extended his arm out and shot an energy blast. The blast smashed against The Shredder, but had no effect. Sean cursed to himself as he looked at the ground. Suddenly Sean opened his eyes wide and looked up.
“What, what is that?” Sean said. Tyler was looking up in the air.
“I don’t know. But a huge power level is close.” Tyler said.
“You mean someone else is here?” Nate asked as he looked around not seeing or able to feel anything.
“I don’t know the power. It’s far larger then I can detect, I can just feel it.” Sean said.

The Shredder began to push down on the sword, driving it towards Zach. Zach braced himself as he was second away from his death. Suddenly from the air, an energy blast smashed into the Shredder’s hands, blasting the sword away. The sword flew into a building, sticking itself into the side. The Shredder looked up but saw nothing. Everyone was looking around rapidly, seeing nothing around.
“What was that?” The Shredder demanded to know. The Shredder looked back at Zach. “I am tired of these games!” The Shredder prepared to attack.
Suddenly Sean and Tyler looked over there shoulder, and a golden light flew past them at a speed that made it unrecognizable. The golden light flew past Nate and then, without the Shredder seeing it, blasted into his back. The Shredder went flying, and the golden light flew around in a circle, to cut him off. As The Shredder hit the golden light, he was flung into the air but the power of the golden light. The Golden light mirrored what it had already done and flew up into the air, and slammed into The Shredder. The Shredder’s body slammed into the ground, destroying the earth around him. Everyone watched as the golden light landed onto the ground. The golden light began to disappeared. Everyone gasped.
“Sorry I’m late guys, what I miss?” Dustin said as he stood in front of them in his Super Saiyan form.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://centralohioccg.forumotion.com
fuzzy1239

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 125: Secret Identity Revealed    Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:57 am

well looks like dustins back. took you long enough
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iohane-The-Convex

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 125: Secret Identity Revealed    Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:08 pm

wow dustin shows up to save the day wooh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaara_tar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 125: Secret Identity Revealed    Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:14 pm

WHAT??? DUSTIN'S NOT DEAD??? OMFG this is the friggin twist of the century! Is this dustin writing this or M. Night Shymalan?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiro
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 125: Secret Identity Revealed    Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:15 am

gaara_tar wrote:
WHAT??? DUSTIN'S NOT DEAD??? OMFG this is the friggin twist of the century! Is this dustin writing this or M. Night Shymalan?

I fucking hate you all! You still don't know who the Shredder is though!
Back to top Go down
gaara_tar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 125: Secret Identity Revealed    Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:12 am

lmao u love us
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiro
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 125: Secret Identity Revealed    Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:14 am

gaara_tar wrote:
lmao u love us

Oh and NEVER

EVER

compare me to M Night! He has become one of the worst directors, EVER!
Back to top Go down
gaara_tar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 125: Secret Identity Revealed    Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:25 pm

u seen devil?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiro
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 125: Secret Identity Revealed    Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:59 pm

gaara_tar wrote:
u seen devil?

no but he didn't direct it. If he stays away from the director seat he's not horrible.

Course it doesn't look too scary, but could be funny, like the Happening, which is sad because its NOT MEANT TO BE!

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/teamt/bj/tcs/27931-brad-slugs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 125: Secret Identity Revealed    

Back to top Go down

Chapter 125: Secret Identity Revealed
Page 1 of 1