Central Ohio CCG

This is the place for the players of Central Ohio and more to talk about the TCG and Video Games events we hold.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chapter 126: Super Saiyan Revived

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiro
Admin

PostSubject: Chapter 126: Super Saiyan Revived    Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:14 am

Bishop sat in his office, looking over a packet of paper when the door opened up suddenly. It was Ian, and he was in a panic.
“Bishop!” Ian said.
“What is the meaning of this Ian?” An irritated Bishop asked.
“It’s the Guardians!” Ian got Bishop’s attention. “They are fighting the Shredder, and getting destroyed.” Bishop stood up quickly.
“I want all possible military to meet us in Columbus. Were going to end this now.” Bishop said as he ran down the hall, with Ian following.

It felt like time was standing still. Everyone couldn’t believe their eyes as they saw Dustin in front of them again. The months without them felt like nothing. They felt as if he had never left. Dustin was standing there, smiling at the other, almost confused at there shocked looks.
“Dustin?” Tyler asked. Dustin laughed.
“Who else?” Dustin said a bit confused. From behind Zach walked up to Dustin.
“What happen? How are you alive?” Zach questioned. Dustin cocked his head a bit.
“I haven’t been gone that long. We will talk about it all later. I am curious, was that The Shredder I just hit?” Dustin asked.
“Yeah it was.” Sean said. Dustin turned back and smiled at Sean.
“Now here is a site, you fighting with the Guardians.” Dustin said. Sean rolled his eyes.
“I’m just fulfilling your final request.” Sean said. Dustin looked at him puzzled.
“Final request?” Dustin shook his head. They then heard a groan from behind them as saw The Shredder beginning to get up. “We’ll have to talk later about this.” Dustin said turning around and becoming more serious. He looked over and then saw Ryan’s body on the ground. “Is he?” Dustin asked.
“Not sure,” Zach said. “But we need to get him help.” The Shredder was now up on his feet staring at Dustin.
“Another Bloodline for me to kill?” The Shredder asked.
“I’m not sure exactly who you are,” Dustin gripped his fist. “But you messed with the wrong guy’s friends.” The Shredder looked back and pulled the sword out from the building and extended his other arm out and moved his figures to signal Dustin to come to him.
“Why not come here and back up your words.” The Shredder egged Dustin on.
“AHHHH!” Dustin yelled as the golden aura around him grew in strength as he lifted form the air and flew towards The Shredder.
“DUSTIN!” Nate yelled, trying to warn him about the Sword of Tengu. Dustin was charging towards The Shredder with fury. He was angered by what had happen with his friends, and wanted to defeat this man who harmed them.
“Ignorant fool.” The Shredder whispered as he slashed into the air, and a lighting slashed out towards Dustin. Dustin saw it in front of him brought his fingers to his head and disappeared. The lighting slash continued on ran into a building ,causing more destruction. The Shredder looked around rapidly, trying to find Dustin. Suddenly Dustin appeared behind him.
“Take this!” Dustin said as he extended his arm out and let out an energy blast. The Shredder was engulfed completely in the golden energy blast. Suddenly a lighting blast hit Dustin. He screamed in pain as he felt the electrocution through his body. His Super Saiyan form disappeared as he fell to the ground. The Shredder was standing, unharmed by the energy attack.
“You have much to learn, too bad your going to die.” The Shredder said as he prepared the sword. Dustin looked up, and pushed from the ground with his hands, and kicked the Shredder in the cheat plate. The Shredder was thrown back and landed on his back. He began to pull himself up quickly. Dustin was doing the same.
“Energy attacks aren’t every effective unless they are concentrated or brute strength!” Tyler yelled to Dustin.
“Yeah thanks for the warning!” Dustin said annoyed. The Shredder was already charging towards Dustin. “Brute strength huh?” Dustin said as he poised himself to attack. “That damn sword might be annoying though.” The Shredder approached Dustin and slashed down towards him. Dustin dodged the slash and punched into The Shredder’s armor. The Shredder didn’t seem phases. Dustin became annoyed as The Shredder sliced sideways towards Dustin. Dustin jumped over the slice, and over The Shredder, and as he was over him, Dustin instantly and effortlessly became Super Saiyan to everyone’s’ surprise. Dustin spun his leg around and as the golden aura burned brighter in his leg as it smashed into The Shredder. The Shredder was thrown forwards as he jumped back and slashed again towards Dustin. Dustin swiftly dodged the electric slash as it pasted him and Dustin flew towards The Shredder. The Shredder laughed.
“You going to let your friend corpse be hit?” The Shredder asked as Dustin turned his head and saw the lighting about to hit Ryan’s body. Dustin stopped as he began to put his fingers on his head for the Instant Transmission, but he knew he was too late, Ryan’s body was hit with the lighting strike. Everyone watched in shock as Ryan’s body was flung into the air, and smacked back down onto the ground. Dustin looked back at towards The Shredder with pure rage in is eyes.
“You son of a bitch! You’ll pay for that!” Dustin began to fly towards The Shredder when he was stopped by a voice.
“No need, I will take care of my own vengeance.” Ryan’s voice said from behind Dustin.
Everyone watched as Ryan pushed himself up, smiling. Dustin looked over his shoulder and smiled.
“I thought you were dead?” Dustin asked.
“Funny, I was about to say the same thing to you.” Ryan remarked.
“I was only gone for a little bit.” Dustin said.
“ENOUGH!” The Shredder yelled as he ran towards Dustin. Dustin looked back at The Shredder’s Speed.
“Get out of the way!” Ryan yelled as Dustin dove out of the way, and to The Shredder’s surprise a giant clay bear was running towards him.
“Your clay is useless with the Sword of Tengu!” The Shredder yelled as he sliced into the bear, but the sword stuck. The Shredder made the sword burst into an electrical storm but the Clay Bear stood. “What!” The Shredder looked past the bear and saw Ryan, his body glowing from the patterns on it, his Mystic Art activated. Ryan began to laugh.
“I should thank you Shredder.” Ryan said with a different pitch to his voice. “When you stabbed me, you first stabbed my backpack, and when you used the powers of the Sword of Tengu, the clay form my backpack somehow fused into me. Unfortunately I was technically dead there for a few minutes, but your last attack woke me up.” Ryan gave The Shredder a wicked smirk. Dustin flew back over to the others, who were now joined by Vin as well.
“What’s with the glowing pattern?” Dustin asked.
“That’s the Mystic Art.” Sean said.
“Remember, I preformed mine against Sirius.” Vin said. Dustin shook his head.
“That’s right. When did he get his?” Dustin asked confused. “Or is this the first time?” Tyler, Zach, Vin, and Nate looked at Dustin confused.
“Don’t you remember? He we all used The Mystic Art a while back, before we left for Costa Rica.” Nate said. Dustin looked more confused.
“Costa Rica?” Dustin asked. “What are,” Dustin was interrupted by the ground shaking. Everyone looked back at Ryan.
“Although I don’t think I have quit enough to form my Mystic Art on my own, the clay form underneath us should be enough for this.” Ryan said as a huge claw burst out from underneath them. The claw was grey. Another claw burst from the ground and then the head of the Clay Dragon burst from the ground, pieces of concrete flew everywhere. Dustin, Sean, and Tyler let out energy blast to deflect the incoming pieces. The rest of the Dragon was slowly moving out of the ground.
“Well there goes our wish to restore Columbus.” Zach said.
“What?” Dustin asked confused. “Man I missed a lot huh?” Dustin laughed.

The Shredder looked up at the looming Clay Dragon as it looked down towards him. The eye’s burned red as his own as it looked to look into his. From behind The Shredder heard Ryan laughing.
“Now should I let it play with you, or just finish you right off the bat?” Ryan’s new voice laughed a bit more. The Shredder struggled to get free form the clay bear in front of him, but he was trapped. “I think I will just end it! Mystic Art! Detonating Clay, Dragon!” The Dragon flapped its wings as it grabbed The Shredder in its claws and began to flap into the air. The Dragon flew higher and higher. Ryan and the others looked up in the sky. The Dragon flew higher and higher.
“Uh, isn’t that high enough?” Sean asked.
“You haven’t seen this before.” Ryan laughed as the Dragon suddenly stopped. “But if you insist.” Ryan clapped his hands together. “Detonate!”
The Clay Dragon burst into a huge explosion, and continued to grow and grow; they could hear more explosions coming from inside the first one. Everyone could feel the force of the explosions as glass from top floor of some of the buildings shattered fell to the ground. Everyone dodged the glass and watched as the ball of fire engulfed the entire sky.
“Well this will be one hell of a show on the news tonight.” Zach said. Suddenly a small object started to fall from the ground. Everyone prepared themselves for an attack. As the object got closer they all sighed in relief. The helmet of The Shredder hit the ground, dozen’s of dents all over it, completely wreaked and empty.
“Was the rest of him destroyed?” Vin asked.
“Looks like it.” Tyler said.
“I was hoping to find out who he really was.” Nate said. Ryan began to run over.
“Nicely over done there.” Sean remarked to Ryan, still having the glowing patterns over his body. Ryan laughed.
“Well sometimes it’s the only way of getting things done. I also had to get him back for you know, basically killing me.”
“In his defense he did revive you.” Zach said. Everyone stared at him. “What?” Dustin, Tyler and Sean suddenly looked scared.
“What’s wrong?” Nate asked. They looked back up in the air, and they could see the shape of the Shredder falling, his body encased in a orb of lighting. They could see he had the Sword of Tengu faced down towards the Earth.
“How,” Ryan said threw his teeth. “How did he live through that!”
“Thunder Clap!” The heard the normal voice of the Shredder echo in the wind as he hit the ground, his face pointed down, and not visible to anyone, and the Sword of Tengu was pushed into the ground. Dustin and Sean looked below there feet.
“Get out of here!” Dustin said to everyone.
“It’s too late!” Sean replayed as a burst of electricity flew out form under the ground, encasing the enter area. Everyone screamed in pain as the power of the electrical attack lifted them into the air. The electric blast ended and everyone fell to the ground, hurt. When Ryan hit the ground his Mystic Art deactivated, and Sean and Dustin reverted back to normal from their Super Saiyan forms. Vin struggled to push himself up, but fell back, face first into the ground.
Through his blurred vision, Nate saw The Shredder stand up, pulling the Sword of Tengu from the ground. He heard the Shredder laugh a bit more in an almost familiar voice as he collapsed back to the ground again.
“You pathetic scum think your little tricks will get me?” The Shredder asked. “You just keep coming back for more pain. When will you learn that nothing will stop me from purifying the world of every last one of you?” The Shredder walked up to his helmet and picked it up, putting it under his arm. “I will grant you one thing before I end all of your lives, the knowledge of the true man who ended your reign of terror!” The Shredder said as everyone began to look up and saw how destroyed the armor of The Shredder really was. Pieces were blown off, exposing the skin, like his knee and part of his side. They continued up to see the true face of who was trying to kill them, and the true cause of the chaos that had happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://centralohioccg.forumotion.com
Iohane-The-Convex

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 126: Super Saiyan Revived    Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:17 am

wow you let me get zapped even when im dead wtf lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiro
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 126: Super Saiyan Revived    Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:19 am

xX-6FKR-Xx wrote:

well I wasn't exactly keeping on eye on your dying corpse.
Back to top Go down
Hiro
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 126: Super Saiyan Revived    Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:26 am

Hiro wrote:
xX-6FKR-Xx wrote:

oh and when I die at least its cool and emotional.
Back to top Go down
fuzzy1239

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 126: Super Saiyan Revived    Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:43 am

Hiro wrote:
Hiro wrote:
xX-6FKR-Xx wrote:

I agree 100%, Ryan gets beaten up like, every other chapter, and now he dies but its a fake out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaara_tar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 126: Super Saiyan Revived    Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:53 pm

so im reading this in the middle of class and when ryan's body gets zapped again and i pictured his limp corpse just flippin thru the air, i could not stop laughing. that. was. hilarious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fuzzy1239

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 126: Super Saiyan Revived    Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:14 pm

fuzzy1239 wrote:
Hiro wrote:
Hiro wrote:
xX-6FKR-Xx wrote:

I agree 100%, Ryan gets beaten up like, every other chapter, and now he dies but its a fake out.

DUSTIN did u change my post!!!??!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiro
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 126: Super Saiyan Revived    Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:32 am

fuzzy1239 wrote:
fuzzy1239 wrote:
Hiro wrote:
Hiro wrote:
xX-6FKR-Xx wrote:

DUSTIN did u change my post!!!??!

no, what are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
fuzzy1239

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 126: Super Saiyan Revived    Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:43 am

im sure u changed my post. you should only use ur powers for good not EVIL!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiro
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 126: Super Saiyan Revived    Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:46 am

fuzzy1239 wrote:

Now your acting like I have never done anything evil before in my life.
Back to top Go down
fuzzy1239

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 126: Super Saiyan Revived    Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:18 am

Hiro wrote:
fuzzy1239 wrote:

Now your acting like I have never done anything evil before in my life.

...oh ya.. thats true...well ..carry on then
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 126: Super Saiyan Revived    

Back to top Go down

Chapter 126: Super Saiyan Revived
Page 1 of 1