Central Ohio CCG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Ohio CCG

This is the place for the players of Central Ohio and more to talk about the TCG and Video Games events we hold.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 128: FUUUUUUUUU..........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiro
Admin
Hiro

Chapter 128: FUUUUUUUUU.......... Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 128: FUUUUUUUUU..........   Chapter 128: FUUUUUUUUU.......... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:05 am

“Fusion!” Dustin said with excitement.
“That rights!” Zach said. “Zayn would have enough power to take on The Shredder.”
“Super Shredder.” Tyler corrected.
“Well yes, Zayn is needed for my plan.” Dustin began to explain. “We will need Zayn to perform his Mystic Art.”
“We haven’t done Zayn’s Mystic Art.” Ryan said.
“I know, but you will have to.” Dustin smiled.
“So The Mystic Art will finish The Shredder off?” Nate asked.
“Not a chance.” Dustin said shaking his head. Everyone stood in shock at Dustin’s answer.
“Then why is it so important?” Tyler asked.
“Because it is but a piece to the puzzle to win this battle.” Dustin said smiling at Sean. Sean raised an eyebrow as he began to realize what he meant.
“Wait, your not saying what I think your saying.” Sean said.
“You mean you guys fusing?” Zach asked.
“No!” Sean objected.
“Yes, if Sean and I were to fuse, we can defeat The Shredder.” Dustin said. “But we will need Zayn, and everyone else’s help.”
“Did you not hear me?” Sean said more irritated
“Were nothing but gnats to this guy.” Vin said. “We are just in the way.”
“Not true.” Dustin said. “You three need to distract and hold The Shredder off while we work on the fusion.”
“Dustin we were destroyed by him just now, and that was everyone, almost.” Tyler reminded him.
“I know you guys can come up with something.” Dustin said hopeful. “I hate asking for your guys to do that, but,” Dustin looked towards the Shredder, who had surprisingly not moved towards them sense he hit the team away. “He won’t let us just power up and give us a chance to defeat him.” Nate took a step forward.
“We will handle him. You guy’s just focus on the fusion.” Nate looked towards Tyler then towards Vin. They both shook their head as they walked in front of the others.
“So you have a plan?” Tyler asked.
“More of a theory.” Nate said as she stared down The Shredder.
“You put our lives on the line for a theory?” Vin asked skeptical.
“I think I can change my Mystic Art.” Nate said. Tyler and Vin looked at him.
“What do you mean?” Vin asked.
“It’s hard to explain, let’s just hope it works.” Nate sighed.
“I’m a bit bored with you guys just talking.” The Shredder yelled from across the way. “Or should I just murder some Bloodlines as you figure out your hopeless plans?” The Shredder laughed. Tyler clenched his fist as me heard The Shredder’s threat. Tyler flew straight up into the air, everyone watching him.
“I will NOT allow you to harm anyone else!” Tyler yelled as he flew fast towards The Shredder.
“You’re the one the keeps coming back from near death, right?” The Shredder said as he pointed his claw towards Tyler. “I’ll slash into you until there is nothing left!”
Tyler continued to fly at top speed towards The Shredder. Suddenly a red light flashed in the air and headed towards Tyler.
“It’s a World Ring!” Nate said as he recognized it. The Ring opened up and clasped onto Tyler’s wrist, and his entire body began to glow with a new red aura.
The Shredder looked up and saw the aura, and that Tyler’s eyes were now glowing bright red with rage. The Shredder shot his claw towards Tyler. Tyler extended his arm out and shot a red energy blast and it shattered the claw to The Shredder’s surprise. Tyler flew fast as he let out another energy blast as it hit The Shredder. The Shredder grunted as the blast pushed him back a bit.
“Looks like this might work.” Nate said with a smile as the patterns on his skim began to glow.

“I told you I’m not doing the dance with you!” Sean yelled in opposition.
“But you do know the dance.” Dustin said. Sean sighed. “At least help me get them ready with their power levels?”
“Fine.” Sean muttered.
“You ready Ryan?” Zach said as the positioned themselves the appropriate length for the Fusion Dance.
“This time let’s NOT summon something that will not kill him and screw us over like before.” Ryan reminded Zach.
“Alright guys,” Dustin said as he and Sean stood in front of them. “I will watch Zach’s power level, Sean you got Ryan. Now you two concentrate your Chakra and increase your power as high as possible.” Both Ryan and Zach closed their eyes and began to concentrate. Dustin and Sean could easily feel a difference in the wind as Ryan and Zach focused to make their Chakra more powerful.
“This is as far as I can.” Ryan said with a bit of a struggle in his voice. Zach smirked.
“I could focus more Chakra!” Zach gloated. Ryan shoot him a glare.
“No Zach.” Dustin said.
“Bring your power level down just a little bit Zach.” Sean said. “Ryan you stay where you’re at.” Zach exhaled slowly as Dustin and Sean felt his power level decreasing a little. “Alright perfect stop Zach.”
“Now, use the Fusion Dance!” Dustin said.
Ryan and Zach pointed their arms out away from each other. They then started to scoot over to each other slowly, moving their arms like a clock.
“Fuuuuuuuuuuu,” they said in unison as the tips of their figures reached.
“Sioooooon,” Ryan and Zach said as they lifted their legs closest to each other off the ground and switched the sides their hands and pointed them outward.
“HAAAA!” They both yelled as the moved there body’s and brought their figures together. Their bodies began to glow brightly as the two forms began to form into one.

“What?” The Shredder yelled as he saw the blinding light, ignoring Nate running towards him.
“It’s called the Fusion Shredder!” Nate said as his Mystic Art began to glow brighter. “But I would be more worried about me!” Nate began to run faster as he had his arm out as he was preparing a Chidori. “I call upon the powers of the elements to infuse me with what I need to finish my foe!” Suddenly Nate’s hand began to flow lighting like a normal Chidori. Nate jumped into the air.
“This old trick won’t work.” The Shredder said as he prepared for the attack. Nate smirked.
“Mystic Art!” Nate yelled from above The Shredder as suddenly the lighting turned into pieces of rock and of the Earth flowing down from Nate’s arm. “Earth Chidori!” Suddenly Nate raced towards the ground; the weight of the added Earth coming for his arm added the weight. The Shredder looked in shock as the Earth Chidori blasted into his helmet and he was thrown back, spinning in the air. Nate’s hand slammed into the ground, shaking it as he looked up to see The Shredder sliding on the ground. Tyler watched from above, his red aura still around him.
“Nice hit!” Tyler yelled. Nate shook his head.
“Yeah, but it’s not enough.” Nate said as The Shredder began to get up.
“I should have finished you off before.” The Shredder yelled as he began to run towards Nate. Nate prepared his arm for another Chidori, his Mystic Art still active, but a bit weaker in brightness. The Shredder continued to run as Tyler started to fly to intercept. Suddenly a light brownish streak flew across the battle field and collided into The Shredder, blasting him into a building. Everyone looked back to see Zayn walking from the blinding light made by the Fusion. The Shredder looked up to see his newest opponent.
“Are you ready Shredder?” Zayn said with the united voices of Ryan and Zach. The Shredder groaned.
“What happened?” The Shredder demanded.
“I just took what you did, but improved on it. The power of the Fusion!” Zayn clenched his fist. Zayn turned his head to Dustin and Sean. “I will hold him off while you two fuse.” Dustin shook his head as Zayn looked back towards The Shredder, now standing up.
“It doesn’t matter if you have combined your bodies together, you won’t be able to win against the power I hold now!” The Shredder extended his arm out and a lighting orb shot out at top speed. Zayn raised his arm and a pillar of clay blasted from the ground and the lighting orb impacted into it, destroying it in a small explosion. Through the smoke The Shredder saw Zayn smirking.
“This will be fun.” Zayn said.

“Zayn can take care of Shredder, we don’t need to fuse.” Sean argued with Dustin.
“Were going to need more then Zayn I know we will. You felt his power level, it’s going to increase over time, and we can’t let him get to take point. Zayn can do damage, but we need more to finish this.” Dustin countered. Sean sighed in defeat.
“One condition.” Sean said. Dustin shook his head.
“What is that?”
“I will have the dominating conciseness in the fused form. Got it?”
“Whatever you say.” Dustin said as they stood the appropriate length apart for the fusion. “Alright, let’s go Super Saiyan.” Dustin said as they both focused and their hair turned the bright blonde and the golden aura surrounded them both. “Let’s take our power level as high as possible.” Dustin said. They both began to scream as the ground below them shook form the power. Sean stopped and took in a deep breath.
“Alright that’s my limit without pushing too much.” Sean said. Dustin looked over.
“Really? That’s all?” Dustin jokingly mocked.
“DO YOU WANT TO FUSE OR NOT!” Sean snapped.
“Ok, Ok. I couldn’t go too much further anyways.” Dustin said. “You ready?”
“Let’s just get this over with.” Sean said
Dustin and Sean pointed their arms out away from each other. They then started to scoot over to each other slowly, moving their arms like a clock.
“Fuuuuuuuuuuu,” they said in unison as the tips of their figures reached.
“Sioooooon,” Dustin and Sean said as they lifted their legs closest to each other off the ground and switched the sides their hands and pointed them outward.
“HAAAA!” They both yelled as the moved there body’s and brought their figures together. Their bodies began to glow brightly as the two forms began to form into one.

“AHHHH!” Zayn yelled as he charged forward towards The Shredder. The Shredder pointed his claws and the shot out towards Zayn. Zayn easily dodged both of them and another pair formed on The Shredder’s arms. Zayn swiped his arm in the air across in front of him and five sand clay kunai shot out and flew into The Shredder’s armor.
“Pretty sad, they just stuck to me.” The Shredder said as he ran towards Zayn. As they meet in the middle of the area, The Shredder slashed down. Zayn jumped back and lifted his leg up and roundhouse kicked Shredder in the helmet, but it didn’t affect him. The Shredder then slashed up as Zayn barely dodged the claws. In a long moment Zayn could see the claws moving upwards, only an inch from his nose. The Shredder continued to slash rapidly towards Zayn. Zayn continued to dodge. As the Shredder pulled back his arm for a bigger slash, Zayn clapped his hands together.
“Detonate!” Zayn said as he took a long jump back as the kunai that attached themselves to The Shredder began to glow and they exploded. The Shredder was flung back and skid on the ground. He quickly began to get himself up.
“You think your doing damage,” the Shredder said with a dark chuckle. “But its nothing but a mosquito bite to me.” The Shredder cackled as Zayn watching his foe worried, his teeth grinding.
Nate, Tyler, and Vin were watching the entire time, knowing that it seems hopeless, even with Zayn. Tyler’s eyes suddenly grew wide as he looked over to the blinding light from Dustin and Sean.
“That power level,” Tyler looked on in awe. “Never before have had I felt that kind of power.” Tyler’s voice got a little lower as he said his last sentence.
The two beings of light that was Dustin and Sean moved into each other and an explosion of light. A golden pillar appeared from where they stood.
“What? This didn’t happen when you did that!” The Shredder yelled. Zayn laughed.
“Well now you’re dealing with a Super Saiyan Fusion!”
A foot stepped out if the light, then another as the fusion walked out. Before them was the fusion of Dustin and Sean, in Super Saiyan form. He has the facial features of Sean, but Dustin’s Super Saiyan hair. His body was the same as Dustin’s as well. He wore the same vest as Zayn did but the vest was brown, and the padding orange, with Blue pants. He looked around slowly as his surroundings. Around his golden aura a hint of lighting sparked around his face. His head stopped moving as he locked eyes with The Shredder. Suddenly he disappeared.
“Where did he go?” Vin asked. Suddenly he appeared behind The Shredder. He lifted his leg and smashed it at an angle into the Shredder launching him up in the air.
“What do you call the Fusion of Dustin and Sean?” The united voices of Dustin and Sean asked as disappeared again. Suddenly he appeared in the sky, above the direction The Shredder was flying.
“The Ultimate Life Form? Well yes,” He chuckled. “But that is a bit too cocky wouldn’t you say?” The Shredder was approaching the fusion as he clasped his handed together to form a giant fist and smashed The Shredder, causing him to fly level in the air. Then the fusion disappeared again, now above where the Shredder was, but a few hundred feet away from him.
“Well I guess the name Dean will have to do,” Dean placed his hands in front of his cheat, pointing downwards, just like Sean’s Big Bang Attack. The Shredder was flying closer, and was about to pass where Dean was. “Big Bang,” A blue energy ball formed in Dean’s hands. “Kamehameha!” Dean yelled just as The Shredder passed him, and the giant energy blast hit The Shredder blasting him into the ground. Dean laughed as the attacked stopped and he saw The Shredder laying on the ground.
“This will be fun.” Dean said.
Back to top Go down
https://centralohioccg.forumotion.com
Iohane-The-Convex

Iohane-The-Convex

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 128: FUUUUUUUUU..........   Chapter 128: FUUUUUUUUU.......... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:21 pm

dean very interesting and i call bullshit zachs chakra isnt beter than mine
Back to top Go down
Hiro
Admin
Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 128: FUUUUUUUUU..........   Chapter 128: FUUUUUUUUU.......... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:42 am

xX-6FKR-Xx wrote:

It's not better, but he can harness more because of the Shukaku Spirit.

also I hate giving the name Dean, but FUCK I can't think of anything else

Setin?
Seanin
Dusten

yeah Dean worked unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
https://centralohioccg.forumotion.com
gaara_tar

gaara_tar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 128: FUUUUUUUUU..........   Chapter 128: FUUUUUUUUU.......... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:40 am

Hiro wrote:
xX-6FKR-Xx wrote:

It's not better, but he can harness more because of the Shukaku Spirit.

also I hate giving the name Dean, but FUCK I can't think of anything else

Setin?
Seanin
Dusten

yeah Dean worked unfortunately.

its pronounced dawn right? assuming sean isnt pronounced sheen.

and ryan, fuck you, i win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 128: FUUUUUUUUU..........   Chapter 128: FUUUUUUUUU.......... Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 128: FUUUUUUUUU..........
Page 1 of 1