Central Ohio CCG

This is the place for the players of Central Ohio and more to talk about the TCG and Video Games events we hold.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chapter 143: Kamehameha vs. Kamehameha?!?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiro
Admin

PostSubject: Chapter 143: Kamehameha vs. Kamehameha?!?!   Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:19 am

“Oh man, that’s going to kill him!” Tyler yelled.
“What do you mean?” Zach asked.
“You guy’s can’t feel energy like Dustin and me. That ball of energy his dad is holding, its more powerful then it looks. If Dustin get’s hit head on with that, he’s done for.” Tyler said worried.
“Zato! Did you hear that?” Nate yelled to Zato. “Jim is intended on killing Dustin with that attack.” Zato’s head snapped towards them.
“Stop trying to cheat and get your friend out of a fight that he is losing! That attack looks near harmless.” Zato yelled.
“But that’s how that attack is meant to look!” Zach interjected as he jumped up to Zato.
“Oh no,” Mako said as the other Guardians looked back at him. “Zato can have a tempter, but the last person that argued towards him, well let’s say it didn’t end well.”
“Zato, this is it,” Zach said as Zato grabbed his arm and twisted it, Zach quickly went to his knees in pain, struggling. He felt Zato’s raw power, and he could easily break his arm at any second.
“I will not be talked to by a lesser being like you. You fight for my amusement, and you do not question my judgment. That attack is does not look life threatening. Now if you would be so kind as to leave my presence!” Zato said as he let go of Zach’s arm and pushed him off his podium. Zach fell on the ground next to the others.
“Your people skills are as amazing as ever I see.” Ryan said.
“Shut up.” Zach said.
“You know while you have been causing an uproar,” Rhypopium interrupted. “Nothing has happened.”
“What?” Tyler asked.
“I mean your friend’s father hasn’t launched his attack while you have been acting foolish.” Everyone looked out to the battlefield, as Dustin’s father had not moved, and had not launched his attack yet.

“I’m growing tired of the suspense, launch the attack!” Jim yelled in anger.
Dustin watched confused at his father stood there, holding his attack, but not moving, showing no sign of launching it though. Dustin didn’t understand it; his attacks have been ruthless and cold until now. What is making him hesitate now, Dustin thought to himself.
Dustin’s father arm began to shake, and gripped his hand, making the energy ball he formed disappeared. Jim and Dustin gasped in surprise.
“What the hell is this?” Jim asked in anger.
“I’m,” Dustin’s Father finally spoke. Dustin looked in complete shock as his father’s voice hit his ears. “I’m sorry son…..” Dustin’s Father whispered as he turned around towards Jim.
“Defecting?” Jim chuckled a bit. “Well then pops, bring it!” Jim yelled. Dustin’s Father began to charge towards Jim, ready to strike.
“DAD!” Dustin yelled as his father was almost at Jim. Jim then smirk as he moved his hands into the symbol of the Tiger. He then changed the Tiger to Snake, and then to Dog. He then changed the hand signal to that of the Dragon.
“You should have just destroyed your son; he would have suffered much less!” Jim said as he clapped his hands together. Suddenly Dustin’s father stopped, it was so quick and sudden that it looked like he was being held in place. Suddenly a circle of light formed under him. He looked down quickly and then looked back at Dustin. Dustin’s father smiled towards him as the circle of light turned into a pillar. The sound of Dustin’s father screaming in pain filled the arena, and just as fast as it started, the light was gone, and so was Dustin’s father.

“What happened?” Zach asked confused.
‘That all went by very fast. I couldn’t really follow it.” Tyler added.
“I think,” Ryan began to process. “That’s some part of Dustin’s dad leaked through.”
‘So he was no longer useful to Jim, so he sent him back to the Other World.” Nate added toneless. “Jim is a monster.”
“He doesn’t seem like the type of person I would trust that’s for sure.” Kane said.
“But hey, no worries. Now that his father is no longer in the eqation, Dustin can easily take out Jim!” Zach said in excitement.
“Don’t be so sure,” Tyler said. “Dustin is beaten pretty bad. Jim might not be the most powerful fighter, but he has plenty of tricks as we have seen.” They all watched as Dustin began to stand up again. Rhypopium tapped Ryan and Zach on the shoulder. They looked back as he pointed over to Zato, was gripping his fist so tight, that they could see blood dripping from his palm.

Dustin stood up and stared down Jim. There was an eerie silence in the air as they seem to wait for the other to speak. Dustin finally broke the silence.
“What sort of monster are you?” Dustin asked, Jim just shook his head.
“The best kind,” Jim smirked. “The one that will do anything to achieve what he wants. It could be murder, or power, I will do whatever it takes, even use your own father as a weapon.” Jim chuckled.
“I won’t let you get away with that Jim.” Dustin said as gripped his fist together, ready to attack.
“Go on and try. But you were pretty beaten there. I doubt you have what it takes to beat me now.” Jim mocked.
“Let’s see how you do, one on one!” Dustin yelled as he dashed towards Jim. Jim wrapped his arm around his back and pulled out a sword.
“Foolish,” Jim said as he ran forward. As the two warriors met in the middle of the field, Jim slashed his sword down as Dustin dodged to the left as he flipped over, and behind Jim. He then opened his palm, and a formed a energy ball and blasted it into Jim’s back. Jim went flying, and landed face first on the ground. He jumped back up quickly and charged towards Dustin, ready to slash with his sword.
Dustin ran forward, his fist ready to strike. As the two meet again Jim slashed upwards, throwing Dustin off balance as he attempted to dodge. Jim quickly slashed down and forward, attempting to into Dustin’s’ shoulder. Dustin quickly grabbed the blade, the sharp end of the blade digging his palm. Jim pushed more on the sword, trying to dig more into Dustin’s hand. Dustin’s arm shook as he felt the blade in his skin. Blood began to flow from his hand and onto the ground.
“Who is stupid enough to grab the blade of a sword like that? Jim mocked.
“Someone who knows that by taking one hit,” Dustin said as he clasped his hand on the blade, and it shattered into thousands of pieces. They all fell onto the ground as Jim was shocked at what happened. “He can prevent many more.” Jim took a step back.
“That sword was made from one of the hardest metals in the world, and you shattered it like plastic.” Jim was growing angrier by the second. He looked back and jumped back so his back was to the wall of the arena wall. Jim began to laugh.
“What’s so funny?” Dustin asked.
“You think that I have run out of tricks? I have only begun. This one will take a lot out of me, but it will be worth it.” Jim said as he reached behind his back and pulled out the same book as before. “As you know Dustin,” Jim began to explain as he flipped through the book. “Each Bloodline has different abilities, usually special there their special Bloodline. Zach’s Bloodline can control Sand, Nate’s can use the Sharingan, and yours,” Jim smiled as he stopped flipping pages. “Yours is very special Dustin. You have many different abilities. Flight, energy based attacks, and even able to manipulate that energy. Now for a little but of a history lesson. The Saiyan’s originally split up, giving the Alpha Bloodline of the Saiyan’s rule. Your Ancestors. That is why Brandon has Saiyan Blood, but his is still different, same with your other friend, Sean I believe his name was.”
“What’s your point Jim, your boring me.” Dustin said a bit edgy. He knew Jim was up to something by how he was acting.
“Well what I am trying to say is, your not special Dustin.” Jim Laughed as he stuck his thumb in his mouth and slid his thumb across a tooth, cutting into the skin. Blood dripped from the open wound. Jim then placed the thumb onto the book and let the blood run into the page. Suddenly the book began to glow. “Now let me show you how your little special attack is not so special!” The book began to glow as blue Chakra energy flowed from it and around Jim’s arms. Jim let the book go and it feel to the ground.
“What?” Dustin said in confused shock.
“Tell me if you have heard this one before. Copy Cat Jutsu! KAAAAAAMEEEEEEEE,” Jim began to say as he formed the Chakra Energy in a single ball in his hand, mimicking Dustin’s Kamehameha. Dustin’s eyes grew in disbelief. The Guardians watched in horror.

“The Kamehameha!?” Ryan said.
“How,” Zach said and paused. “How can he do it?”
“The book!” Tyler said. “It’s allowing him to use Dustin’s attack. And to make it worst,” Tyler said grimly as everyone looked at him. “The amount of power he’s charging is more then Dustin to can handle at this point. I don’t even think he has the power to go Super Saiyan.” Everyone sighed.

“HAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEE,” Jim continued. Dustin didn’t know what to think. He couldn’t believe that Jim was able to use the Kamehameha. “HAAAAAAAAAAA!” Jim yelled as he extended his arms out and let out the huge Chakra based attack. Dustin had seconds to react. He quickly places his arms to his side.
“Kamehameha!” Dustin quickly yelled as he was able to blast Jim’s attack with his own. As the impacted Dustin was pushed back by Jim’s power, pushing him against the wall. Dustin continued to let out his own Kamehameha. The two powers’s clashed in the arena, Jim’s easily had the advantage. His attack was overwhelming Dustin easily. Dustin struggled, but slowly, Jim’s attack was taking over.

“ZATO!” Zach yelled.
“How many times must he get taken down before he learns his lesson?” Kane asked.
“We will tell you when he ever stops.” Ryan said. Zato hung his head and the heard him sigh as he looked over.
“What is it this time?” Zato asked with annoyance in his voice.
“Do you not see the huge life threatening energy attack Jim has against Dustin?” Zach asked just as annoyed.
“I hardly think its life threatening. Now enjoy the fireworks.” Zato said as he looked away, back at the battle.
“Sir, I hate to disagree, but that looks like it will not only kill their friend, but if he doesn’t have control it could wipe out half the stadium.” Mako interjected. Zato snapped his head fast to look at him.
“Don’t question my authority. This match will continue, no matter what.” Zato said as he turned back to the arena.

Jim was laughing as he felt the surge of power coming from the book, infusing into his own Chakra to form the Kamehameha.
‘This is amazing Dustin! I can’t wait to you feel the power as it kills YOU!” Jim cackled more.
Dustin could feel with each passing moment his energy was draining, and he couldn’t keep this up forever. The strain was becoming more and more for him. He knew somehow he had to win, but every way was blocked. He was corner, trapped. Jim had planned this all along. Try to attack as Kyle, and then have his own father kill him. But if those two failed, kill Dustin with his own attack. Dustin’s shutter at how planned out this whole situation was. Jim didn’t just want to kill him; he wanted to destroy him in every possible way.
Dustin body began to shake he felt Jim’s Kamehameha gain an even great advantage. It was closer now. Dustin took in a few short breaths as he closed his eyes, preparing for the worst.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://centralohioccg.forumotion.com
Iohane-The-Convex

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 143: Kamehameha vs. Kamehameha?!?!   Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:28 pm

intense dustin so this is when your father comes in to do the father son kamehameha right
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaara_tar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 143: Kamehameha vs. Kamehameha?!?!   Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:26 pm

i like how im the only one standing up for you. its because no one else cares like i do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 143: Kamehameha vs. Kamehameha?!?!   

Back to top Go down

Chapter 143: Kamehameha vs. Kamehameha?!?!
Page 1 of 1