Central Ohio CCG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Ohio CCG

This is the place for the players of Central Ohio and more to talk about the TCG and Video Games events we hold.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 124: Saved by the Cloak

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiro
Admin
Hiro

Chapter 124: Saved by the Cloak Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 124: Saved by the Cloak   Chapter 124: Saved by the Cloak EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:31 am

“So what is out plans today?” Tyler asked as everyone was being lazy. Vin was meditating, while Zach and Ryan played Call of Duty. Nate was cleaning his sword he got the night before. “Wait, I thought your sword was broken.
“I sort of borrowed this one from last night.” Nate confessed.
“You stole his sword?” Ryan asked.
“I didn’t steal. I mean we saved his life, it’s a small price to pay.” Nate defended himself.
“What about all the damage?” Zach laughed.
“That was the Shredder.” Nate chuckled as he looked at the sword. On the blade was symbols and characters Nate did not recognize.
“Well we established Nate is a clepto, so I think we are done for the day.” Zach said as he continued to play the game.
“What is with this will to do something? We should relax.” Ryan said. Tyler sighed in annoyance.
“I need to get better. We all do if we want to beat The Shredder.” Tyler said.
“Nate has his sword thing, were good.” Zach said. Tyler rolled his eyes.
“Fine I will go train myself.” Tyler said as he stormed out of the room and headed towards the training gym.
“He might have a point.” Nate said.
“He probably does, but unless something happens I’m staying right here!” The room was silent as they continued to play and no one talked.
“I swear if all hell breaks loose your dead Zach.” Ryan said without looking at his friend.

Hours pasted and many things had not changed. The base was silent, and it was almost eerier to Zach and Ryan when the turned off the game. Vin had left for his room at one point. Nate also went off to see if he could contact Kyle.
“You ever have the feeling?” Zach asked.
“What did I say earlier?” Ryan scowled at Zach. Suddenly they felt he ground under them began to rumble. It felt as if the entire world was moving. “Dammit Zach!” Ryan said annoyed.
“I didn’t do anything!” Zach said. Vin came running into the room.
“What was that?” Vin asked as he looked at Zach.
“Seriously this is not happening because of what I said.” Zach said in anger. An intercom buzzed and Tyler’s voice could be heard.
“Did Zach jinx us?” Tyler asked. Zach turned red with anger.
“I will so kill you all.” Zach said as Nate ran into the room.
“You guys have to come see this!” Nate said as everyone followed him.

The team ran outside, Tyler following, and saw huge swirling clouds hovering over downtown. Lighting was seen, but it was going up into the clouds, instead of down. The sky was everywhere was dark in the middle of the day.
“God I hate it when this happens.” Zach said.
“What?” vin asked confused.
“Well it’s pretty obvious we have to go there and fight The Shredder for the final battle.” Zach said.
“Final Battle? How do you know?” Vin asked.
“Because it’s just how it work with this kind of stuff.” Ryan said.
“Well are we ready?” Vin asked.
“It’s do or die time.” Tyler said.
“We walk away victorious, or we don’t walk away at all.” Nate said shaking his head.
“He won’t hold back nether.” Ryan said.
“This is our final stand.” Zach added.
“Then Guardians,” Vin said. “Move out!”

The team approached Columbus as quietly as possible. They heard panic as they crossed across the skyline without notice, honing their ninja skills. They moved closer and closer to the source of the lightning, in the central of the city. Nate jumped and landed on the next building last as they moved towards the edge to see if they could get a good look.
In the distance, in the middle of a cross section, The Shredder held up a sword, lighting sparking from it as he pointed it towards the air. A strand of lighting flashed into the sky. In front of him was an undefined person, on the ground, hurt.
“Someone’s already fighting him?” Ryan asked.
“We should get a better look.” Vin said. As he nudged his head and they jumped onto the next building top closer, as Tyler flew over with ease. They ran up to the edge, now lower a bit and could see better.
“Is that?” Tyler asked as the person began to get up.
“Kyle?” Nate said confused. They watched as Kyle ran towards The Shredder and The Shredder kicked him back. They could hear his laugh in the distance.
“We need to help him.” Ryan said. They looked back to see Nate jumping from the top of the building.
“Nate?!?” Zach yelled in confusion. The looked over the ledge to see Nate landing his feet on the side of the building and running down it.
“When the hell did he perfect that move?” Tyler asked.
“No matter, we have to provide back up.” Vin said.
“Before Nate get’s himself killed.” Zach said as they saw Nate jump form the side of the building and onto the top of another, closely approaching The Shredder and Kyle.

Kyle struggled to get up. Blood was covering his arm as he looked up at the Shredder. The Shredder stared down at him, the sword in his hand, preparing to strike. Suddenly they were both distracted a screaming form the left.
“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Nate yelled as was falling towards the Shredder, determination in his face. He reached behind his back and pulled the sword from his sheath he wore. “I won’t let you!” The Shredder moved his sword in a defense stance and blocked the attack. The swords clanged together in a loud echoing noise. Nate pushed with all his might against the Shredder’s, while still being mid air.
“Nate,” Kyle said weakly. The Shredder chuckled.
“This was almost too easy.” The Shredder said. Nate raised an eyebrow. Suddenly the sword The Shredder was holding ignited in lighting, and the blast forced Nate in the other direction. Nate skid across the ground yelling in pain as his sword followed. “Like rats in a maze, looking for cheese. A little distress from a friend and you come to his aid.” The Shredder turned around and began to walk towards Nate, still on the ground. Without warning two birds flew into The Shredder’s chest plate pushing him back a bit. He looked up to see Vin, Zach and Tyler racing down towards him. Tyler was flying while Zach and Vin rode a strand of sand. Past them The Shredder could see another, Ryan, standing on top of a building.

Ryan adjusted his Scope on his eye and smiled. “I should use this more often.”

The Shredder chuckled again. “Looks like all the players are here.” The Shredder then swiped the sword in the air, and blast of lighting flew in the air towards the others. “So let’s take this into the final inning!” Tyler flew up to avoid the lighting blast as Zach strafed to dodge, but his strand of sand he was using was blasted. Vin and Zach fell but grabbed onto a near by ledge and got their bearing.
“Energy Wave!” Tyler yelled as a wave of energy blasted from his hand as he swiped it. It flew towards the Shredder as he swiped his sword, and sliced the energy wave in two. Tyler stopped flying and looked in shock that a sword could do that.
“The Sword of Tengu. One of the most powerful weapons in all of mankind. You stand no chance while I wield its power!” The Shredder boasted.
“Then we will have to get that sword out of your hand!” Zach yelled as a fist made of sand smashed against The Shredder knocking him back. Zach landed on his feet and ran towards Nate. Vin landed next. “Nate?”
“The sword is powerful.” Nate struggled to talk as Zach helped him up. “It just exerted energy and blasted me away. I don’t know how we can fight it.” He watched as The Shredder began to walk towards them again.
“We have to fight together.” Zach said as he through Vin a Blue Tooth Earpiece.
“Ryan can you hear me?” Vin asked.

“Yes I can.” Ryan said from atop of the building. “Tell me where to aim and hit and you got it.” Ryan knew with having a backpack full of clay instead of the unlimited of Jeff, he was at a handicap. The closer he was the less he could help. He would only go to the battle field if needed. He hoped he wasn’t needed in that sense.

“Good. Just strike when you can for now!” Vin said. Everyone prepared themselves as The Shredder continued to walk, past Kyle, still lying on the ground.
“What’s the strategy?” Tyler asked.
“Tyler, grab Kyle and get him to safety, then return as fast as you can.” Vin looked over to Zach and Nate. “You guys follow my lead. Zach you know what to do!” Vin yelled as he ran forward to meet The Shredder.
“Oh you again? I tossed you around like a rag doll already. Can’t we do something else?” The Shredder said mocking. Vin closed his eyes and reopened them to his Byakugan.
“Now!” Vin yelled as jumped dodged to the right, out of the way of The Shredder. The Shredder moved back in confusion as he saw a blast of sand in front of him. The surprise attack blasted The Shredder to the ground. Zach smiled.
“Nate, go!” Vin yelled as the sand was mildly blinding The Shredder. He let out a low growl in irritation as he saw a figure racing towards him.
“Elec-Sword!” Nate yelled as a lighting strands burst from blade. Nate swiped his sword. The Shredder reacted and defended, blocking the attack with his own sword.
“A blinding technique won’t work against me!” The Shredder said in aggravation as he pulled his sword back and swiped down towards Nate. Nate’s Sharingan Eye spun as he blocked the swords as the lighting sparks form both swords clashed. The sand began to dissipate as the swords clashed against each other. Tyler flew over and beside Zach. Vin ran to the others as well.
“Are we just going to let him fight on his own?” Tyler asked curiously.
“He is fairing better then most of us have.” Vin observed as Nate jumped over the Shredder and began to swipe his sword towards The Shredder. The Shredder slammed his sword into the ground and stopped the blade. The ground under Nate began to shake.
“Wha?” Nate asked as below him a burst of lighting shit up form the ground. Nate screamed in pain as he felt the electrical current run through his body. The Shredder pulled the sword form the ground as the electrical burst stopped. Nate released his sword as it fell to the ground, and he followed.
“NATE!” Zach yelled as he ran forward.
“Zach! We need to attack together!” Vin yelled, but Zach ignored. He wasn’t going to lose his brother. The Shredder looked over his shoulder and saw Zach.
“How amusing, coming to save your brother.” The Shredder said as he turned around. The Shredder began to swing the Sword of Tengu in a circle and it gain speed fast. “Lighting Storm!” The Shredder yelled as a tornado of lighting blasted towards Zach. Zach tried to throw sand in front of himself, but it fell to the ground as the lighting impacted it. The tornado blasted Zach, throwing him back. He flew right by Tyler and Vin, hitting the wall of a building, leaving a small impact crater. His body fell to the gorund in pain.
“Oh well this is going good.” Tyler said as he and Vin looked back. The then looked back to see The Shredder approaching them.
“This is far easier then I thought. I almost didn’t need to lure you how I did.” The Shredder laughed. Tyler extended his arm out.
“Vanishing Beam!” Tyler yelled as he unleashed the full force of his energy attack. The pink blast hit Shredder, and he was pushed back a bit, but got his footing and stood and took the energy blast.
“You don’t learn easy do you?” The Shredder asked as he slashed the sword and a strand of lighting flew through the Vanishing Beam, splitting it into two, and hitting Tyler. Tyler was thrown back and hit the wall of the building next to where Zach did. Vin prepared himself.
“AHHHHHHHHHHH!” Ryan yelled from atop a clay bird. The Shredder looked up at Ryan, nose-diving towards him. “Vin get out of the way!” Vin shook his head and jumped to the right. The Shredder looked over at Vin, then back up at Ryan. As they approached the ground, Ryan jumped out of the Clay bird, and it impacted into The Shredder, causing a giant explosion. Vin did a backwards flip and skid on the ground to avoid the explosion. Smoke engulfed the area as Ryan looked it. He had his back pack opened, his hands ready to strike at the first movement he saw. He took in each breath slowly. The attack came suddenly.
The sword swiped into the air, moving the smoke towards Ryan. Ryan instantly clapped his hands together and a clay triceratops rushed out of the backpack and charged into the sword. The clay collapsed as the sword sliced through it with ease. The sword began to thrust forward towards Ryan. Ryan jumped out of the way of the sword as swiped back up. The Shredder’s entire body rushed out of the smoke as Ryan’s feet hit the ground, and he had little time to react.
The Shredder slashed out with the claws on his fist. Ryan moved his head, but was cut on the cheek. Ryan ignored the pain as he saw The Shredder’s other arm began to fall towards him, the Sword of Tengu ready to slice through him. Ryan began to do a back flip as The Shredder sliced through the side of the back pack, and then into Ryan’s side. Ryan groaned in pain as the pain become a million times worst.
Lighting burst through the Blade of Tengu and into Ryan. He felt the blade in his skin, causing the lighting to shock him inside and out. Ryan yelled louder in pain as The Shredder pulled the sword back and Ryan fell to the ground limp. His body twitched, but other then that, motionless. The Shredder laughing in pleasure.
“My lord, this is far more amusing then I thought.” The Shredder looked over at Vin, now parlayed with fear. His friends were all down. None of them left a scratch on The Shredder. The Sword of Tengu was truly a Bloodline killer. It neutralized the abilities of the Bloodlines. Vin realized that wasn’t a issue with him, but he was mostly useless. Every other attempt he did nothing. The armor made him invulnerable to Vin’s strikes. The Shredder continued to walk forward, savoring his soon to be victory.
“This was far too simple.” The Shredder said. “I was hoping for a challenge. In New York you all put up a hell of a fight.” The Shredder looked at his sword. “But with the Sword of Tengu, this was all too easy. The legend was true about this weapon, and now the power is mine! I will hunt down every last Bloodline on this planet and kill them mercilessly! So many life’s to beg for redemption, but this is the fate the Gods have given them!”
Vin was shocked at The Shredder’s speech. A pure psychopath he though. The Shredder was closer, and Vin was ready to fight back, even if it would be pointless.
“Any last words, scum?” The Shredder asked. Suddenly a purple energy ball flew form the sky and blast the Shredder back. The Shredder flew back a few feet, and stumbled. Vin looked up to see the cloaked figure flew towards him.
“You!” Vin gasp as he flew over his head pulled back his fist, and flew towards the Shredder. The Shredder looked in shock as the fist smashed against his face plate. The impact was intense as The Shredder went spinning into the air, and landed on his back. Vin notices a aura burning from the cloaked figure. The aura was gold to Vin’s surprise and confusion.
The cloaked figure pulled his fist up again and ran it down towards The Shredder. The Shredder rolled out of the way as the fist impacted onto the ground, causing a giant crater to form. The Shredder saw the damage he avoided. He pulled himself up as the cloaked figure looked up towards him. The Shredder could only see darkness from under the long hood.
“You have been an annoyance for some time now.” The Shredder said as he pointed the sword towards the cloaked figure. “Your ability to fly and your strength are enough to brand you as a Bloodline.” The Shredder yelled as he began to run towards the cloaked figure. His blade ready to strike. The Shredder slashed down, and the cloaked figure moved off to the left and dodged the attack with ease. The Shredder quickly spun the sword, so the blade faced towards the cloaked figure, and slashed at a diagonal direction, faced to cut threw the cloaked figure. The cloaked figure maneuvered his body and dodged the blade, and quickly lifted his knee, and smashed it into The Shredder’s chest armor. The Shredder groaned as he felt the power from the attack. He was in shock that the impact effected him. The Shredder took two steps back as the cloaked figure flipped back and rushed forwards, his feet off of the ground. The Shredder extended his arm out, his claw on his fist pointed towards him. The Cloaked figure ducked.
To the cloaked figure’s surprise the claws launched from the Shredder’s fist at a excelled speed towards him. He ducked, and he was unharmed, but he felt a tugging on his cloak.

Zach looked up with a strain as he saw the cloaked figure strike his knee into the Shredder. He looked over to see Tyler moving up himself. He saw Vin watching the entire battle, and past him, Nate was running up them, his arm across his chest from pain. His sword in his other hand.
“Where the hell did he come from?” Tyler asked as he looked on.
“He just came out of no where.” Vin said. “I don’t get it, I think he must be following us.”
“Who cares, at least he’s on our side.” Zach said as they said as the cloaked figure dodged the sword slash twice. Suddenly the cloaked figure was rushing towards them, backwards. The cloaked hit the building, stuck in it with the Shredder’s Claws, but no one in it. Everyone looked back to see someone standing in front of the Shredder, a golden aura around, his hair the same.
“My God, its……….” Nate gasped.
Back to top Go down
https://centralohioccg.forumotion.com
redtar94

redtar94

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 124: Saved by the Cloak   Chapter 124: Saved by the Cloak EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:30 am

Let me just say, ever since my grounding prohibited me from playing video games, I've been on the internet a lot. I watched a DBZ movie called Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan. This film showed Broly who was all-powerful and was unaffected by anyone's attack. It was only when they all worked together and gave their power to Goku that they were able to beat Broly. We can't defeat someone who over-grown turtles knocked around on a regular basis. Seriously, we suck. Except Jeff, but he's dead. I'm miss him and his overwhelming contributions to the team.
Back to top Go down
Hiro
Admin
Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 124: Saved by the Cloak   Chapter 124: Saved by the Cloak EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:02 pm

This Shredder IS different from the TMNT incarnations. Well more close to the 2k3 Shredder, where is was pretty much indestructible.

The Shredder's armor was special crafted to combat the powers of the Bloodlines, and that is where the struggle is. Its a mix up from us fighting another Bloodline, it's a human with vengeance on his mind. I will admit there is possible a connection between Broly and The Shredder in the sense of what is happening, but I will also admit, it was subconscious, and I didn't even connect the two like that, lol.

Honestly I am basing the Shredder off the newer cartoon that came out in 2003, if you get a chance check him out, hes a fucking bad ass, they decapitate him at one point, but he comes back, damn at one point he has control over the muti-verse and nearly destroys everything.

And if you really don't like the arc, deal with it, lol it is almost done.
Back to top Go down
Iohane-The-Convex

Iohane-The-Convex

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 124: Saved by the Cloak   Chapter 124: Saved by the Cloak EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:01 am

ok can i just die and get it over with by now my body must consist of nothing but dead tissue and scars from all the ass kickings i get why must i always get stabbed or kicked into something i should at least be able to taka hit by now godamnit
p.s. jeff my heart is always with you if you would have been there i wouldnt have to go in and die thnk you jeff for all the support cheers rock on JEFF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hiro
Admin
Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 124: Saved by the Cloak   Chapter 124: Saved by the Cloak EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:39 am

I'm starting to feel insulted, you guys are more upset about Jeff's death then mine!
Back to top Go down
redtar94

redtar94

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 124: Saved by the Cloak   Chapter 124: Saved by the Cloak EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:29 am

Hiro wrote:
I'm starting to feel insulted, you guys are more upset about Jeff's death then mine!
For the record, we saw Jeff die, you on the other hand is still a mystery. Why would the dragon not allow us to bring you back unless you weren't dead? Also, could we gather the dragon balls and revive Jeff? Also, if we kill Piccolo girl, does her other half (Kami) die and then the dragon balls go away? These are the questions that haunt me at night. Also, we love you Dustin, no platypus made of clay could replace you! I love you Very Happy I love you
Back to top Go down
Iohane-The-Convex

Iohane-The-Convex

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 124: Saved by the Cloak   Chapter 124: Saved by the Cloak EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:48 am

um jeff begs to differ lol!
Back to top Go down
Hiro
Admin
Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 124: Saved by the Cloak   Chapter 124: Saved by the Cloak EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:28 am

xX-6FKR-Xx wrote:

Thats it, from now on every chapter Vin saves your life! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

even if were just fucking talking! a meteor will fall and Vin will save you!
Back to top Go down
redtar94

redtar94

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 124: Saved by the Cloak   Chapter 124: Saved by the Cloak EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:45 am

Hiro wrote:
xX-6FKR-Xx wrote:

Thats it, from now on every chapter Vin saves your life! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

That's a suitable punishment lol. You should have random people come off the street and save him. "I can't open this pickle jar." "I'll help you." "Thanks random helpful stranger!" tongue tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
fuzzy1239

fuzzy1239

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 124: Saved by the Cloak   Chapter 124: Saved by the Cloak EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:09 am

redtar94 wrote:
Hiro wrote:
xX-6FKR-Xx wrote:

That's a suitable punishment lol. You should have random people come off the street and save him. "I can't open this pickle jar." "I'll help you." "Thanks random helpful stranger!" tongue tongue tongue

eww who eats pickles ...fag
Back to top Go down
redtar94

redtar94

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 124: Saved by the Cloak   Chapter 124: Saved by the Cloak EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:00 pm

Yay, and Tyler of course must ruin things with his homophobic insults. I will henceforth only refer to you as either Drummer or SweetSurf (Sweet for short). Or Trae for when I feel like insulting you in a racist manner. afro
Back to top Go down
Iohane-The-Convex

Iohane-The-Convex

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 124: Saved by the Cloak   Chapter 124: Saved by the Cloak EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:45 pm

oh snap u just got pwned and also fuck u all i will die before getting saved you stinkin basterds clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 124: Saved by the Cloak   Chapter 124: Saved by the Cloak Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 124: Saved by the Cloak
Page 1 of 1